First they had to dig through a litter box of "cat poop" to find the 50 pennies!
and the winner was....ALLI
NEXT they chewed on a piece of Peppermint Gum before sucking on a lemon. We've got some tough girls. It didn't even phase them, we finally gave up!
These girls had to fish through the bucket of ice water with their toes to pull out ONLY the rocks in the bottom
And ALli Won again
These girls had to eat pudding with "mouse droppings"! Cass won this round!
The next group was given a jar of babyfood with a life savor on the bottom. They had to eat ALL the babyfood, then guess what flavor the lifesavor was! Kayla was the winner!
And for the last round they had to dig rats out of brains! Cass won again, making Team Alli and Cass our grand champions!
Bobi's boys were too funny! They couldn't wait to see the rats in the brains! As soon as the girls cleared out they were right there to do some inspecting!

3 comments:
What a fun YW activity!! I think YW would be such a fun calling!
My kids slept with rats by the side of their beds last night! They were so glad that they got to come to this super awesome activity! Nice job putting it together Brittney!
That is awesome! I am a Beehive Advisor in YW. I didn't know you were one! I love being in YW!
Post a Comment