Oct 27, 2009

OK! So I have recently rediscovered I have no self disciple to get things done unless I HAVE to! Such as...my canning...I HAD to do it before everything went bad! I loved it! It kept me busy and I stayed motivated, at least until the end. Ron still wants me to do tomatoes and apples-his mom and grandma have tons they want to give away but I'm D-O-N-E! Now that I am done, I feel like I'm just wasting my days. I've tried to make a schedule and for the most part I stick to it...but its just the mundane everyday tasks that I have to do every day/week to keep our home going! I feel like I'm not accomplishing ANYTHING! I've decided to post weekly about my "accomplishments." I'm sure YOU don't care, but I'm hoping it will force me to do something EXTRA and actually work on my goals so I'll do more than just let life pass me by!

So for this week I'm starting a list of things I'd like to get done by Christmas. I'll keep you updated on my status!

1. I HAVE to finish my quilt I started BEFORE I was even pregnant with Madilyn!

2. I want to make a Levi quilt for our bed-I've been saving jeans since we got married, as per Ronald's request I make one-we're up to 28 PAIRS! I think its time I DO something with them...maybe it will be his Christmas present.

3. I want new curtains in our bedroom...I'm thinking John Deere, I might be sleeping alone if I go too feminine.

4. I REALLY need to start working out again. (I set the alarm everyday so I can, but the bed is just SO WARM!)The goal: 5 lbs before I go home for Christmas...10 is the real goal, but I better stay realistic!

5. NO MORE NAPS! I've found that if I take a vitamin in the morning I don't need nap, but if I forget I can't make it through the day with out one! :( Yesterday, I slept for 2 1/2 hours with the kids! What a waste of my Brittney time!

6. Madilyn is getting older now, so I'm trying to spend more time doing new/different activities with her. She gets sucked into the TV way to easy I've let it babysit her too much! We've done some fun Halloween crafts!

Well, wish me luck! I'll let you know what I get done this week!

No comments: