Dec 1, 2009

December 1

This week I:

1. Went on a date with Ron (he took me to see New Moon)!!  We usually only get two a YEAR...we've already been on two this month!  WOOHOO!!

2. Had a good Thanksgiving with the in-laws!!

3. Went shopping on BLACK FRIDAY!!

4. Had Ron's family over for dinner for his mom's birthday-but I can't say I made the cake! Ronald spent THREE HOURS making a German Chocolate cake from scratch!


5. Decided to support the local store and got all my groceries from the market!!-that was a tough one!
 
6. Kept my mouth shut!

(Don't you love how many accomplishments I can make up so I can steer away from the original reason for these posts??  -nope not one workout, and the quilt is still sitting there!!) But I do have good news regarding my babysitting post! The lady's other sitter came back, but can't do it on Tuesdays. SO...I only have to worry about one day a week and get a little extra cash, without the too big of a hastle!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Why do u have to keep your mouth shut? I love your post. Did u have the hole family out Sunday?

Bobi... said...

Yahoo!!! Who cares what you didn't quite get done... look at what you did get to do! ;)

Melanie said...

My mom sent me a picture of Ron's cake. It looked pretty impressive. I'm sorry I missed it!