Dec 8, 2009

December 8, 2009

This week I...

Started working out again (thanks brooke!)

Finished ALL my Christmas Shopping!

Did some stitching on my quilt!

Haven't let Madilyn watch as much TV...we've painted nails, colored and listened to Christmas Music, Puzzles, Stories...

Started babysitting again, but don't for how long...

Cleaned my stove (it was only 6 months over due)

Think I got all the cob webs, but they'll be for next week I'm sure!

But most imporatly, Finalized our Christmas Plans!
Leaving next Thursday and staying with Grandpa (I better call and ask!), Make it to Kansas for night 2, then on to Texas until the 3rd of January!

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Wow, you are on the ball! I feel very unprepared for the holidays, one of these years I will be on top of things! Have fun in Texas!

Tay Pam Smith said...

I just left a comment in the wrong spot! Whoops! Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you have an awesome time with your FAM! Tell everyone HELLO!! p.s. Ike's Tesoro had a HUGE fire today...4 tanks blew up while the gas delivery truck was filling 'em up. Pretty bizzare view from my front door. Check out local news 8 for some pics. It was crazy. No one hurt...so that's great.