Jan 15, 2010

TEXAS! -Fort Worth Stock Yards

Since we didn't make it on a tour of the stadium.  Dad took us to see the old stock yards in Fort Worth.  We were all thinking "Woowho!" Some old corrals!"  We were all pretty impressed with what it was.  I'd have to say it was one of the best "attractions" we went to!

Madilyn and Landon riding the horse...


There was this really cool human maze.  I told Ron I'd only do it if he wouldn't lose me in it!...

He tried pretty hard...till he'd meet a dead end! :)

The over look...planning our route.

Of course the best part was the train!

If you know anything about me...I LOVE TRAINS!

..she was just mad Camille couldn't hold her for our family picture!

Then we waited...

for the cattle drive down Main Street!

2 comments:

Angela said...

FUN I want to go to Texas

Bobi... said...

My boys would totally love that place! Fun!