This morning when Ron woke Madilyn up, she noticed he had a black toe nail. After asking what happened, she said, "Oh Darn!".
Ron-"Yep, Oh Darn."
Madilyn-"No, that's a little girl word. You're not supposed to say that!"
Ron-"Well what AM I supposed to say?"
Madilyn looks around and gives him a funny look like...I'm not supposed to say it! You really want me to??
Ron-"What do I say then?"
Madilyn- "Oh Shit?"
I keeping telling Ron he needs to watch his mouth-especially around the kids. We agreed that he has until he gets repeated to quit. ...looks like it might be longer than I had hoped for! Too funny that she knows which ones are bad and not to say them!!

5 comments:
That is too funny. Yeah Ron watch your mouth. HILARIOUS!!!
That's funny! Sheesh Ron, you're such a potty mouth! :) LOL!
That's great! We've been having trouble with Michael saying Dammit all. the. time!!!
That is so cute! I'm glad some of Brittney's class has rubbed off on her, hopefully no more of Ron's dirty words will!
Love it! Doesn't it just make you giggle inside? Even though, it's 'naughty'??!!! Have you also noticed how hard it is to discipline that when it's so cute? That's what I struggle with!!!
Post a Comment