Another month has past by the Hunting family...but considering what we've done this month, I really can't believe it isn't quite April yet.
We started the month out headed to Texas!!
We had a fun St. Patrick's Day Breakfast!
We've had fun playing outside a few days...Nice "warm" days when the wind isn't blowing are still hard to come by.
But as long as its about 43* and no wind all we need is a jacket! :)
Madilyn would still rather ride the "baby" bike instead of her big girl bike.
But I'm sure it won't be long before she finally gets it figured out and won't let Landon ride it anymore!
We got to go see some baby pigs! Both kids loved it!
(But I was just trying not to breathe!)
Ron is already excited about our garden! He's got the "canuer" on it and rotatilled (sp?) in! He did a great job! and Landon LOVED it!
We've even planted all our seeds inside (we didn't do that last year)
Here is Madilyn in her almost completed Easter dress. She won't get to wear it to church Easter Sunday because of conference, but hopefully it will be done the Sunday after since it didn't happen the Sunday before!
Landon LOVES baths! He was pretty disapointed he didn't get to take a bath with his sister before church on Sunday. -so disapointed that I decided I better get him his own bath...
But he didn't want to wait for the tub to fill up!
I'm going to have to watch him VERY carefully now!
Live Laugh Love

2 comments:
Cute pics! Madilyn's dress looks like it fits great! Love the jammies in the tub! Too cute!
Those two are just so darn cute!!! Madilyn's dress looks wonderful, good work!
And I noticed Ron is looking different now days, with hair on his head & his sideburns. Tell him I approve, as if he even cares!
Post a Comment