Working in the garden yesterday turned in to quite the event!! The kids LOVED playing in this mud hole, that was created when I had to run and get Landon who was headed to the highway-just as school was getting out. I tried pretty hard to keep the kids out of the mud, but once they succeeded I figured they mine as well have some fun!! In fact at one point Madilyn decided that since her pants were muddy she just needed to take them off, panties and all! It took me a minute to realize why everyone was honking as they drove by!!
Look how deep that is!!
Miss Maya
(one of the little girls I watch)
The three stooges!
SICK!
Just Playin'!
THE AFTERMATH!
None of them were too happy when I hosed them off so they could get in the tub!
(It was only 60 degrees outside)

4 comments:
Looks like they had fun! That last picture is hillarious!
That is too funny!! I saw this story on Facebook too and about died laughing!! Mud is always some good clean fun ;)
Oh man what fun for the kids! Not so fun for the mommy to clean up though :)
What a good mom! Way to go! I wish the weather could've been warmer for you! My kids love it when I let them do crazy things like this...it doesn't happen too often, because of the mess, but it's just a mess. I should do this more often. They look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment