This goes to show you how lazy of a mom I REALLY am! A few Sundays back I was not ready to get out of bed...but Landon was ready for breakfast. I got him his cereal left the pitcher of milk on the table and went back to bed-no I didn't actually sleep, but I love to just lay in bed if I can.
I finally decided it was time to check on Landon. He should have been done by then.
THIS is what I came out to...
THEN when I put the lid back on I noticed THIS:
That's right! he poured his cereal inside the milk pitcher!!
AM I EVER GOING TO LEARN??
(If your wondering why the milk is in a pitcher, not a jug...we get our milk straight from the dairy. Its what Ron grew up on and won't have it any other way. I prefer store bought milk. The other sepearates from the cream way too fast.)

No comments:
Post a Comment