Dec 13, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday ended pretty normal:
 

Today we played with Mack and Trixie while Pam went visiting teaching.  Landon and Mack were buds!  Landon had to be right by Mack the whole time...and Mack ate it up!  Later, we went and got the checks in the bank, but the rest of the trip to town was discouraging...on the bright side I didn't spend much of the mula I put in the bank..except I did almost get charged $1,034.52 for some of the fabric I did get! Whew! Glad I caught that one before signing!  Of course a trip to town isn't complete without McDonald's!

Smith's invited us and Wiegman's over for Family Home Evening to put on the Nativity. 

Landon was a shepherd 

And Madilyn was ecstatic about being an angel! 



Landon really could have cared less...but he lasted a good while before getting too distracted.  He even kept his costume on much longer than I expected!
 Taylor was an excellent narrator/wise man
 The kids had a blast playing afterwards...

Your son is still loving the stroller and necklaces though...he and Colt had a nice fight over that one! They'll make GREAT dad's one day!! :) hehehe

Once we got home and Landon in bed, Madilyn got to wrap her presents for him and you!  She did SUCH a good job.  She did it all herself...cutting the paper and all!  She even let me give her a few pointers!!


Good Luck with your Big Rig Dad! 
We love you!


1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

What a fun day!! That is such a good family home evening idea too!! Love all the pics Brittney :)