Dec 16, 2010

Day 4 and 5 (Wednesday/Thursday)

 Well, I'm ready for bed, but here are a few pics from today!...Uhh, yep I was pretty tuckered out. I fell asleep waiting for pics to upload last night! Glad things are finally going for you! Hope your enjoying it! We all miss you lots! Here's what we've been doing the last couple days. -I made the pictures smaller so hopefully they won't take as long to upload on your phone!

 Madilyn made us have a tea party.
Except she kept getting mad at Landon because he "kept messing everything up! He just didn't know how to play!"




Today I finished all my shopping...I hope..if not OH WELL-At least I got the most important one today!

We made cookies this afternoon...
just the place and bake kinds...
so you don't have to be jealous :) 


 
Landon peed on the floor after his bath tonight. 
I told him no no no...go potty in the toilet! 
So he ran and put himself on the toilet..then did it again on the pillow before I got the diaper on. 
(nothing in the potty) Yeah, I think I'll still wait till he's 3 at least 2 1/2!

But he sure is my big helper with firewood!
We all watched Charlie Brown's Christmas on TV before bed tonight.  Madilyn loved it!  She wanted to watch another one like it. Landon really like Snoopy! "Where Dog?!"

We miss you, but we're doing great!

No comments: