We've made it a full week now! Are you even checking the blog?
Today we...had sword fights with empty wrapping paper tubes! Landon won hands down!!
When we were reading stories I was asking Landon what some of the pictures were, for this one he shook his finger and told me "NO NO NO!"
Madilyn was really pround of her ham and cheese sandwich she made all by herself!
And thats all for today folks! Nope nothing too exciting. It was actually a pretty calm day with the kids! But that's the way we like it!

2 comments:
I know these daily posts are really for Ron...but I love seeing your noraml day stuff! You're kids are so blessed to have you as there Mommy.
I've not been very good at checking your blog. I also know it's for Ron, but...I love to see what you're up to as well! Love you guys. Take care.
Post a Comment