I got the nicest comment for my birthday from an old roommate from college.
"Just so you know I think you are super mom and there is more than once throughout my week that I think "Brittney would be doing something great with her kids right now...what would it be" and then I do it. Thanks for being such a great mom example to me!"
Little did she know that I've been really struggling with balancing everything. I've just been letting the kids watch TV and movies all day while I do my thing. I feel like I am never done so I never have time for the kids....and then I feel guilty at the end of EVERY day because all the kids want is their mom, but I am exhausted and just want to go to bed. I just can't get on top of things. So Thanks Angela! It really meant a lot to me! This is what WE did because of YOU!
We cut out hearts for Valentine's Day!
Madilyn has talked me in to SEVERAL sleepovers!
Where we play games, have "hot chocolate" parties...
and of course SLEEP!
While Landon watched Toy Story....
We put glitter on our Valentines....
this is the one I made for Ron!
Thanks Angela, for inspiring me to be a better mom!

2 comments:
You are a GREAT mom Brittney!! REading your posts I have often thought that myself and I hope that I can be half the mom you are and accomplish what you do! you are such an asset to us all!! :)
Ah...this post made my heart bigger...and my eyes got a little wet-not sure what that was all about? I mean I don't cry.
Maybe I will make some glitter heartss with my kids after naps :)
Post a Comment