Feb 3, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!

Despite all the phone calls and Happy Birthday wishes, my birthday this year was kind of a down-er.  Birthday's just aren't as fun when your "old" and have no one to celebrate with!  
But I have to admit, I have some wonderful people in my life.  
My amazing friend Pam invited us to their house for dinner, then surprised me by having all our friends come over for birthday cake! 
(I honestly don't remember the last time I actually had a birthday cake!!) 

Then on Tuesday, I was REALLY surprised with a bouquet of flowers from Ron! 
It was totally unexpected! 
He has gotten me flowers a grand total of THREE times in the SEVEN years we have been together now!
It made my day!
THEN...we had a "planning meeting" before mutual. 
My cute little beehives planned a going away party for me instead!  So we partied with pizza and games! 

Pam gave me the Willow Tree figurine..."Sisters' by Heart" and the Beehives gave me the angel one..."Thank You"
My mom also got me a new set of scriptures so I can actually put my married name on them! 
WOO HOO!!

Thanks for the birthday everyone!!

1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I'm so glad that you're birthday turned out okay after all. Its hard when the hubby is gone. That was so sweet of him to send flowers! They are definitely a special treat!! :)