Aug 28, 2009

Our Weekend Getaway!

For the company party every year, we go to the Bar J Wranglers in Jackson Hole. We usually go up early and spend a couple hours walking around the town square. Old Time Pictures is a tradition and going to the Candy Store is a must!! This year we added the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar to our list of events. I never thought I'd say this but, yes, I was kicked out of the bar! Yep...that's right it only takes one drink for me and I'm a whole new person!!! Okay, you're right...I would NEVER! But I did get kicked out because I didn't have my ID on me. Apparently you can't even get in with out it! Ace wasn't too happy and didn’t believe it accident. We went back. He was satisfied that he had that beer in the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar with his wife, now that she's finally old enough to drink. Anyway, here are a few shots-no pun intended-of our AMAZING game of pool!!



"I never thought I'd be playing pool in a bar with my wife!!"-Ronald






Me n Ron Shootin' some pool!



oops...forgot to get a beer in the pic...RETAKE




The EIGHT pounds of candy we bought at the candy store...on the way home I told Ron we were BOTH going on a diet. I told hime we couldn't eat ANY sugar. He just laughed at me and said OH ReALY? What about all that candy in the back of the car...oh yah, I guess I forgot about all that!


This year instead of fighting traffic all the way home we booked a hotel room and stayed the night. It was so much fun! But kinda really weird! It was nice that we didn't have to worry about anything, no pressure to get anything done or be anywhere. We just relaxed and had a great time. Although I never got used to not having any kids around. Its amazing how much they become apart of you-I still didn't get a full night of sleep. I think I woke up more that night worrying about the kids than I do on a normal night at home! But it was worth it!

No comments: