When you live a good thirty minutes from town you can't excatly just run to Blockbuster and rent a good movie for the night. So we tried out Netflix. We love it-SO WORTH IT!! Well, during the days on USA they have an NCIS 3 show block. I would get Ron hooked on it if popped by the house to grab something while working. Needless to say all our netflicks the last couple months have been NCIS episodes. We usually watch them together after the kids are in bed...but sometimes...okay maybe most the time I end up falling asleep before its over. During the day, of course only when I have nothing better to do, I'll catch up on the episode(s) I've missed. Well, you know you've been watching NCIS too much when you're two year old daughter brings you the cell phone and says...
"Mom, I want to call McGee."
Mom: WHO?
Madilyn: McGee. (pause) on the TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's so flippin' cute!
Post a Comment