Sep 24, 2009

Too Funny!

So a few weeks ago I finally downloaded all my pictures onto the computer and erased the memory card in my camera. The program I was using wasn't up to date enough to view the videos. So I downloaded the newer version,it took it a while for it to recognize. I sat down last night to see which ones were worth keeping. As I was doing that Madilyn was sitting on my lap. I probably shouldn't post my naked 2 year old on my blog, but for you to understand what she thinks is SO FUNNY its necessary! This was one of the videos I had recorded. *I DO NOT GET IT* But Madilyn loves it when Ron throws cold water on her in the bath... We watched it once...

Then we had to watch it again...


I thought it was hilarious! I hope you did too!

WE LOVE COMMENTS:

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

That is funny, because I think most kids would cry if you did that!

Bobi... said...

She is pretty funny!