LAST WEEK I...
1. Made Christmas Presents for all my siblings. (I'd put a picture and tell you what they are but they all have access to my blog!)
2. Made a 'red neck draft stopper' for the door-but hey it was my own concauction so I'm pretty proud of it.
3. My AMAZING sister found the fabric I needed. I got it in the mail yesterday! This is my quilt so far...
My friend Pam got me started on it before I knew I was even pregnant with Madilyn. Our goal was to finish them before our babies were due-she was due with her second the same time as me...Well, we didn't get it done and I haven't picked it up since Madilyn was born. I'm getting VERY VERRY close!!! Ron doesn't think I can finish it before Christmas! BUT I WILL!! Only one more block to go, then get fabric for the setting stripes and put it together!! :D
4. I bought a new microwave since we found out that cooking eggs in their shells will blow one up!
5. I worked out 4 times and lost 2 lbs!! (FYI: Its not necessarily the NUMBERS I'm going for its the MUFFIN TOP I need to get rid off!!)

2 comments:
Nice work, Brittney!!! I love how you are blogging about your accomplishments for the week. It motivates me! :) Miss you!!
Brittney,
Good job on your quilt. I haven't checked on your blog for a bit, but I'm proud of your accomplishments as well!
Post a Comment