Nov 6, 2009

Sweet Moments


Last night Landon woke up crying at his usual 2:00 feeding.  He normally doesn't bother Madilyn, but last night it woke her up.  As I was putting him back down I could hear her in her room saying something about Landon.  I went to check on her when I got Landon back in bed.  Our conversation went something like this:

"Whats the matter?"
"Landon's crying?"
"Yes, he just got hungry so I gave him a bottle."
"Oh.  Okay.  I still sleepy."
"Okay, go back to sleep, its not time to wake up yet."
"Yeah, its still dark. OH!  Where's my baby?"

-we looked in her bed but she wasn't there, I checked in her "baby's bed" and there she was with a blanket covering the box.

"She's in her bed, do you want to hold her?"
"No mom, she's okay."
And she rolled over and went back to sleep.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Madilyn is such a doll! Good thing you wrote that cute story down!