1. Went through my closet and donated 2 garbage bags of old clothes to D.I.
2. I got my hair colored!!
3. Did some fun Halloween Crafts with Madilyn
4. Put plastic on half of the windows
5. Got some fabric for Quilt #1-but I have a delemia:
I bought fabric two weeks ago, I cut it wrong so I went back to get more. THEY'RE OUT! and won't be ordering any more of that material! ARG! So, I guess I'll have to figure something else out! :(
6. I decided before I start anymore sewing projects I have to finish Quilt #1, So the Levi quilt and Curtains will be put on the back burner for now.
7. I only worked out 3 times, but thats better than ZERO!
8. I made it through the week with out taking any naps!
9. I did a LITTLE bit of Christmas Shopping! : D

2 comments:
There is NOTHING wrong with piecing some fabrics together for the back...quilters are doing it more and more...seriously. I'm making a baby quilt and I plan to use more than one peice for the backing! So instead of fretting just do a little peicing on the back...seriously it will be fun! good luck with this week...I say you are doing awesome.
You can't tell people you got your hair colored and not show a picture of it! :)
Post a Comment