This week I...
Took the time to read to Madilyn RIGHT when she asked instead of saying..."In a minute, let me finish this first"
Played games with Madilyn (Candyland and Shoots and Ladders)
Made Bread AND Rolls
Finished my last Quilt Block, but decided I didn't like my 4th of July block so I got different fabric for that one, AND I got strips cut so I can piece them all together!!
I celebrated my 5th year aniversary!
I ate my first Thanksgiving dinner of the season!!
...and now its time to get started on the new week, maybe I'll get some pictures uploaded of the kids soon...

1 comment:
My you're a busy little bee! You need to tell me how you made that under the door thingy because I need about 20 of them! And your quilt is amazing!!!
Your post about Ronald really cracked me up! He really is quite the guy (that can be good & bad!) And you are such a great girl for putting up with him! HEE! HEE! HEE!
I am quite amazed that he offers to take the kids for you (my hubby will if I ask but he doesn't usually offer!) But PLEASE don't call it "babysitting" it makes me CrAzY! It's not really babysitting if it's your own kids!!!
And finally a BIG pat on the back to Ron for being so great. He really is. I'm thankful to be his family because I know that he'd do anything to help me out too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment