Feb 18, 2010

February 18th!

Ok..so I haven't been blogging about my accomplishments since Christmas.  (Because I haven't done anything note worthy)  I decided now would be a great week to start since I have:

1. Pieced my entire quilt together (just waiting to get it quilted and bound!!)
oops I forgot that scarecrow was missing an eye...I'll have to fix that before I take it in...

2. I've ran THREE miles this week! WOOHOO! I even got up to 6 miles an hour for a few minutes tonight-thats a MAJOR accomplishment there people!

3.  I've started to enjoy babysitting!  The little girl is getting MUCH better...mostly because she'll actually eat now and even take naps-WITHOUT me laying down with her the whole time which leads me to number 4...

4. I've started on my SECOND quilt!  This one is not nearly as intense!  Just a simple Levi/John Deere Quilt for MY ok...OUR bed! I've cut out 73- 7 inch squares as of tonight!

5. Bought all the materials for Madilyn's Easter dress which I am going to attempt to make only with the help of the expert advice of Mrs. Pamela.

I think its going to turn out DARLING!

6. Finally got my hair recolored and cut...but a picture won't be posted until its recut evenly.  -it shrunk REALLY bad after the first chop so i think she was afraid she was going to make even shorter on the other side. The picture on facebook is of the LONG side about 1/2 inch longer!!  Hopefully I can get an appointment Sooner than Later, especially since I have to teach on Sunday!!


Well, I've had a great week.  Its flown by Super Duper Fast!  And Tomorrow we get to go to the basketball game with OUT kids and then to dinner with LuNdHoLm'S!  Should be fun!

5 comments:

Angela said...

way to be! I am impressed with it all. You go tell Ron you rock and should be takn out to eat...withou the kids! I love the quilt and the dress fabric. I think you should post a "bad haircut" and fixed hair cut picture! come one it would be fun and you know it!

Lundholm Fam said...

Yeah dinner with us. WoOhOo!!! I am so excited. Cute quilt by the way and I am excited for our sewing day next week. or it could be days!

Bobi... said...

Cute quilt Brittney! You've been busy! Glad you got to have a night out w/out kids. That's always SO nice! Can't wait to see the finished dress!

Annette said...

I remember as a little girl making a dress with my mom. How fun. I DON'T sew clothes (well.-so I don't usually try). Good Job with all the fun stuff going on. (your hair looks cute!)

Kirstin said...

You are so crafty!