Mar 1, 2010

February 2010

I am so excited it is MARCH 1st! I aboslutly LOVE the changing of the seasons.  Fall and Spring are my favorite.  Now that it is officially March I can hope spring is really on its way!...But as for February here's just a recap of the kids! 


We made sugar cookies for Valentine's Day!  The kids apsolutly LoVeD them!  Now a day doesn't go by that I don't get asked if we can make cookies!

Decorating the cookies!
Mmmm!  Don't they look good!

Landon's become quite the snuggle bug! I love it when he just barries his head into my shoulder!
But he's also been pretty entertaining! I can't believe how grown up he is keeps getting...he changes everyday!
I've REALLY got to keep an eye on him!

All I ever ask for for Valentine's Day is flowers...after 5 years I finally got them! Thank you Ronald!

Madilyn's imagination is endless!  Here she is looking up at the stars singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to them!
Not so sure what this is all about...something about making stairs with the cushions?

Landon finally cut his first tooth.  He chews and chews on pork chop bones...hey, it keeps him happy!

I finally got some organizers for all the toys!  I'm loving them so far!  SO much better than toys getting lost in the big huge toy bucket!  I can't wait to get everything else organized now! Who HONESTLY looks forward to Spring Cleaning?!?!  I AM...until the time comes to actually do it.  I just want everything CLEAN and ORGANIZED!

Goodbye February! 
 Welcome SPRING!





No comments: