Landon has become quite the funny little boy:
Such a BIG help in the kitchen!!
He LOVES to see what is going on. There is NEVER a time when he isn't happy that I'm holding him so he can see what I'm doing! -which means it takes mom twice as long as it should to get things done.
I was so proud of him the other day-
He sat and played with his blocks for almost 30 minutes
(with me walking past him taking care of things)
and he entertained himself the WHOLE time!!
I HAD to get a picture of it!!
While he was playing the the blocks, I was in his room sorting through all his old clothes. He finally found me and thought I needed some company....then his help!

5 comments:
He sure is a cutie pie! And that little laugh is too precious!
I LOVE the first picture! That is too funny :) (I found your blog through Bobi's) What a goo little helper ;)
cute little guy! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Ok, so I got the video to work! Yeah! He's so cute and it's fun to see them playing together!!
I found your blog through Jessica's. Your kids are so cute, and the dress you made is darling!
Post a Comment