Its like pulling teeth to do Madilyn's hair. She always wants it "STRAIGHT DOWN!" With NOTHING in it. (so she looks like a homeless girl even if its brushed!) I don't fight with her too much during the week since we don't usually go anywhere. But when we go to town or out of the house, its my rule that we fix her hair "sooo cute!" Today she was really excited about her "pony tail and side bangs!" I couldn't believe it! I had to take a picture of it!
But by the time we got to the VERY FIRST STOP in town she looked like THIS:
I was bummed! But not surprised.
It happens EVERY week as SOON as we get in the car!
While we went to town today, Landon got his first solo tractor ride with dad!
Dad says he did JUST FINE! He didn't even try to climb out of his seatbelt-AND took a 2 hour nap!!

5 comments:
Nora is starting to hate having her hair donw too and its killing me. glad to know it won't stop for a while still. ugh. she is a cutie though. and yipee for a tractor ride, I want to fall asleep when I take one too.
She's super cute no matter if her hair is fixed or not!
She is such a little cutie pie! And it's so fun that Landon got some "Man Time" in the tractor with daddy!
Know the feeling! She is so cute! I laughed when I saw the second picture.
We have that issue too, and Sophie is nearly 5. Now all she wants is a headband, and it only looks nice if I curl her hair. But that doesn't happen every day!
Post a Comment