May 3, 2010

Second Chance Prom

Hey! Look!  My Boobs Fianlly Fill it out!
Even though I REALLY felt like this:

Every year our friends Pam and Taylor go to the 2nd Chance Prom. It always sounds like a lot of fun, but I KNOW Ron isn't much of a dancer so I never push the issue-even though they invite us every year. This year this invitation was more of a..."hey, we're on our way to the second chance prom if you want to join us this year..." I had just talked to Ron and he'd been rained out of planting potatoes so I threw on my old prom dress, acted like we had a sitter, and convinced him we were going. I didn't think I picture would do any justice of his reaction when he came home and saw me...he was EXTATIC on the phone because he was actually going to be able to WATCH the Celtics play, instead of listening to it on the radio!!

His reaction totally caught me off gaurd.  I expected a ****NO!
I guess I need to "wear the pants" more often! Its kind of fun!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Britney, that was AWESOME!!! You need to send that to AFV, seriously it was hilarious! I liked how you pushed him away because YOU knew the camera was rolling! NICE WORK!!!

Bobi... said...

You are awesome!! That was so funny!

Amy said...

How fun for you! How was it? Did he dance?

Melanie said...

Good one Brittney! I couldn't stop laughing!

Angela said...

that is so great! did you actually go? I want to see his reaction when you told him it was a joke :)

Mendel Family said...

Bahahahaha! I am so glad you did this! That was hilarious! Ah good ol' Ron!

Tay Pam Smith said...

I'm still laughing hysterically!! I LOVE that he did this and I LOVE that you actually recorded it!!! He, he, he!!! Next year, you'll have to for sure come. It'd be so fun! (Sorry so late in checking blogs...finally getting around to doing so!)