Every year Ron offers to help his grandpa hunting haul cows to and from the desert. For all you uneducated cowboys out there...Every Spring they take the cows and put them on the "desert" AKA the middle of no-where and leave them for the summer to eat and breed. Then once it gets cold and there is no more feed left to eat they bring them back home where they calve for the winter.
I used to go with Ron all the time when we were dating and before we had kids. -Just like tractor rides!! (I never do anything of course. I'd probably get trampled! But its fun to be out there and see everything.)
Loading cows onto the semi!
Working hard!
Here she comes!
THE DESERT
Coming off the trailor!
Trying to get them out, you'd think they'd be excited to get out of there!
After the first load I went and got the kids from Grandma Jane. She was nice enough to watch them so I could go!
Landon LOVES dogs!!
Madilyn yelling at Dad, Grandpa, and Uncle Allen!
Sittin' on a hay bale watching the men hard at work!
OR are they??

2 comments:
How fun! Cows can be so stubborn sometimes! They crack me up!! :)
I think cows are really ugly!
Post a Comment