Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure! (Mostly for grandmas and grandpas!) There are really about four different ones so don't let the length scare you! (The last one is much longer than the rest.)
The frist two are rough housing with dad! I'm AMAZED nobody ended up crying! They only seem to get hurt when it MOM rough housing!!
Madilyn finally learned how to peddle her bike! This was the very first day she figured it out. She's gotten MUCH better since then. In fact today we went for a ride around the school. She LOVED it so much she was mad she had to come home after 45 minutes!!
The last one is the longest. I hadn't realized she had all of these nursery ryhmes memorized! I had to get it on camera for the grandparents in Texas! Of course she didn't do as great the second time when I had the camera going. But still not too bad!
Needless to say I'm proud of my kids! They are at such a fun age together and are growing up so fast I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Everyday is an adventure with them. I've learned I just need to sit back and enjoy each minute and not always stress about doing the next thing on the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment