Jun 7, 2010

This Kid Cracks Me Up

Madilyn got some new shoes a couple weeks ago.  A few days later we were playing on the stairs at Grandma Hunting's house.  After clearing 5 steps to the bottom of the staircase she said
 "WOW!  These shoes can really jump!!"

***
"Mom, I have a feeling."
What kind of feeling is it?
 "Its making me sleepy!"

***

The other morning I was telling Madilyn she needed to go to the bathroom becasue she had just woken up.  Because she didn't want to go by herself she said,  "I need some company mom".

***
Madilyn always has to sleep with a gazillion books and toys.  Ron put her to bed and commented on everything and told her how messy it was.  She said, "I know dad! But I just need them."

***
Madilyn has 2 favorite colors.  She does not like blue and she does not like red.  She really likes purple, but she still kind of likes pink!




No comments: