Unfortunately this will be my last post with pictures for a while...a VERY LONG while I'm afraid. I let Madilyn look at the pictures on the camera while we were riding in the car. Its common for her to play with the camera so I didn't think much of it. When I got it back from her it wouldn't open due to a lens error!! When I asked her if she touched the big circle (the lens) she innocently said, "I pushed it REALLY hard!"
Needless to say, now I'm going to have to buff up on the writing skills because, especially in a blog,
"A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000words!"
ESPECAILLY to grandmas and grandpas!!
(good thing they'll be here in just a couple weeks!)
So...here a a few pictures I have not yet blogged that are still on the memory card:
Forgot my camera was still set in black/white. But this little goober has the greatest little smile and is SO mischievous!!
Madilyn has SUCH an imagination, and I don't know WHERE she got it from! Ron blames it on me. But I never came up with anything on my own when I was little...I didn't need to, thats what I had big sis for!
This smile makes me laugh everytime I see it!!! Anytime Landon sees a camera he comes running to it saying "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE"
His latest thing has been to jut his jaw over to the left side so his teeth don't line up.
It makes it even worse that he only has THREE bottom teeth!!
We'll thats all the snapshots for now...I've decided to drag out this post into a few others..so keep watching!

2 comments:
They are getting so big! Bummer about the camera, I hope you can get a new one soon!
Sad news about the camera!!! But it's good that she told you what really happened. Davy probably would have blamed his little brother!
We should meet at the park again sometime soon!
Post a Comment