Jun 19, 2010

a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE mother

I'll have you know!!  RONALD is the one that is always rough with the kids!  The kids LOVE it when they get to restle with dad.  And dad loves it too because he can't be as rough with mom as he can be with the kids! 
What can I say, I didn't grow up with a bunch of wresting boys!
BUT for some reason, its always MOM that hurts the kids! 

Yes, I'm the one that ran Landon into the piano when he split his head open and should have gotten stitches!

AND the one that caused this pretty bruise:
all because I was being the NICE mom by and lettting her help me push the grovery cart even though I should have made her stay in becasue she sprayed my pledge all over the watering can while sitting in the cart!

Sheesh!! Why is it ME that beats up the kids??

No comments: