Jun 25, 2010

SPLASH PARK

We had a BLAST at the spray park in Rexburg today. It was kind of a one las HOORAH before Moss' leave us for Wyoming next week. The park was PACKED.

(Probably because it was the first nice week of the summer!!)

But it didn't bother Madilyn one bit! She didn't care who was with her or who she was cutting in line to go down the slides! Landon even had a great time, although he wasn't too keen on the slide. He's rather sit at the bottom and get splashed when the big kids came down.

I think Bobi has pictures of my kids going down the slides...I already stole Pam's memory card so I'll have to sneak Bobi's next :)




Here are a FEW of the pictures Pam took for us:

(By the way, I HATE picking music...I won't be offended if you just turn the sound down!)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We must have gotten there about the time you left! It was super packed & my kids are chickens so they hardly played in the water at all. It looks like you guys had lots of fun though!
And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who sneaks frosting out of the can! Hee! Hee!
Your decorations are really cute. I hope you guys can get your own house soon! Even if it is out in the boonies! LOL!

USA said...

Thanks for posting!! I'm sucking it up with blogging lately. I'm not being able to find time to blog, 'cause I'm sitting around reading what everyone else is writing! Glad we went...we'll have to do it again soon!!

Bobi... said...

That was a great day for the splash park! We should definitely go again sometime before the summer is over!