I got Madilyn into swimming lessons this summer.
We went to Hibbard Fishies and she LOVED it!
30 mintues just wasn't long enough to swim!
I'd recommend it to anyone! She takes everything VERY slow (maybe a little too slow for Madilyn) but I liked that. Madilyn is confident and is still not afraid of the water. They really focused on blowing bubbles under water. That was the main infaces, just getting them used to being under, and getting their faces in. It would be really good for kids who ARE afraid, or are younger. She offers the class to kids as young as 6 months-its a parent/child class. I'd actually really like to get Landon in next. For Madilyn though, I do wish we had been able to spend more time working on floating, and actually swimming. But I am happy with the results. I know she's really to start learning the techniques...hopefully we'll get to do more at our last lesson!

No comments:
Post a Comment