Aug 23, 2010
Cell Attempt!
So...I jumped on the bandwagon and finally got the internet on my phone AND unlimited TEXT woohoo! I've been LOVING it! I do like the computer better, but our internet has been down for a couple days and can I tell you how nice its been to still be able access it with my phone! I would have to say I wish there were some minor improvments...like SPEED! Surfing the web SUCKS but as long as you have the adress its not so bad! And typing is so much easier (mainly cuz I'm still missing a couple fingers!) But mostly this is just a test to figure out how to post a blog through my phone! Hopefully I will be able to post more soon. I've got a few things I wqnt to get up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!!!! I LOVE the internet and texting on my phone too! Way to jump on the bandwagon!! :)
Post a Comment