Sep 3, 2010

A wrap up of our SUmmER!

I didn't realize I'd gotten on my blogging until I started downloading pictures from the camera!
They aren't the best resolution and I can't get the lighting JUST RIGHT, I still haven't found a place to take my camera, the place I wanted it go is now closed. :(
Anyway...here's a wrap up to our summer!


We LOVE corn on the cob!  and can't wait till the corn in our garden is ready!

Landon actually sits and plays with his toys ONCE in a WHILE! And he gets excited when Mickey Mouse comes on!  He does his "happy dance"! But he only lasts as long as the theme song!

Madilyn loves to help mom cook! and Landon in the background is always being mischievous!

His FAVORITE thing to do!
Besides being a goof!

Madilyn LOVES drawing on the magnadoodles during nap time.  She either falls asleep reading books or drawing while listening to songs! :)

She's really gotten into the whole hair doing thing.

I can't keep Landon out of the fridge to save my life!  This day I guess he decided he wanted a picnic!

Madilyn's imagination is growing everyday!  Here is her petting zoo! -Notice the fish under the piano bench, in its aquarium!

I just found this cabbage patch doll I had when I was little.  Madilyn named her Daisy and she's loving every minute of curling her hair.
We've really had a nice relaxing summer! Oh, I almost forgot,  my finger is healing nicely!  Its still big, but not swollen anymore.  It will probably be this big the rest of my life...just because I let it stretch out the bone for so long.
The SCAR! Not too awfully bad! :) Although, this pic makes my finger look HUGE-ER than I thought it was!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great re-cap! Your kids are just so cute & clever! I really wish we didn't live so far away! We'll have to meet @ the park again soon before the snow starts falling!

USA said...

What a fun summer. We didn't nearly spend enough time together like we should've. I'm still bugged we didn't get our camping trip in. Taylor says there's still time...I don't know. It was 28 degrees this morning...that's a bit too cold for me!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Madilyn is just a cute and sweet as can be and Landon just cracks me up! He is all boy! :) I like Madilyn's petting zoo :) Pretty clever! Glad to see that your pinky is healing nicely :)

Mendel Family said...

Wow, what a summer! Your kids are so cute and busy, how fun! Hey if you can't keep him out of the fridge they do have those kid locks you can put on them...but I don't know if that would be more of a hassle for you :)