I LOVE before and after shots!
And Not that ANY of YOU really care about this one...BUT I finally got my carpets shampooed!
WAAHOOO!!!
Look how DISGUSTING they were!! (EMBARRASSING)
and..WALA
okay, the still look pretty bad, but it looks much better!
I've started giving Madilyn allowance for doing odd jobs around the house.
She LOVES it. She'll even UNLOAD MY DISHWASHER!
(no, I don't expect her to!!!)
We counted up her money the other day and I took her to the dollar store to pick out something fun to use her spending money on.
This is what she picked...
Yep, she decided she needed a pair of be-noc-lee-ers.
I love how she's sitting on her bike scouting for things. She found a FOX...but she reassured me he was a nice one. LOVE the imagination!
She's always putting blankets around her like capes, then gets mad when the clothes pins don't hold. SO..I decided to make some capes!
I whipped THREE up in just HALF an hour!
One for Madilyn. One for Landon. One for her doll!
I'll probably make a couple more so we have extras when Braydan and Maya are here!
and tomorrow...YELLOWSTONE...or just a nice drive.





3 comments:
Well, I haven't "checked" on you for a while, so I thought I'd better take a peak at what you're blogging! You're so good at it! You're such a good mom! Let me take your kids one day during spud harvest so you can have a break!! Love ya!
You've been busy girl! Isn't it great to have a dishwasher unloader! LOL!
Sweetness! I love seeing the before and after when I shampoo my carpets. There's just something very satisfying about it.
Post a Comment