Dec 22, 2010

Another Day

Today was...
"Laundry and Movie Day" 
The kids loved it!  We just watched movies most the day while doing the laundry!

I didn't get many pictures of today though, but here a a couple funnies of today:

While I was making dinner Landon came through will the dolls in the stroller and told me "bye bye. bye bye" I just waved and said okay...bye!  He literally went outside! Well, the mud room, luckily he can't get the outside door open yet!

Madilyn hasn't cut off her count down chain for almost a week now, so today I cut about 5 loops off. While we were eating dinner she noticed it....

"(gasp) there are only (pause) 2 more days until Christmas!"
I corrected her and said, "no, three, there are three links lefts."
"But the last one IS Christmas silly!!"
Apparently you don't count Christmas Day!

We played hide and seek before we went to bed tonight.  Landon had a blast!  Me and him were partners. He would just sit there and giggle (as quietly as he could) while waiting for Madilyn to come and find us.

Madilyn asked if she could use my perfume.  I told her JUST A LITTLE! She came back and told me she dumped it all in the sink!! (Good thing I'm not attached to it!)

I left the vacuum by the garbage can today.  Landon figured out how to take out the...part that holds all the dirt.  I came running across the room expecting a big mess, but he dumped it right into the garbage for me!  What a good little boy!

Tomorrow will be clean the house for Christmas and get groceries for the Christmas Dinners -Day.  And I'll have to stay up tomorrow night to wrap Santa! CUz its my bed time! 
Good Luck with your NEW training!

No comments: