Ron took off again at 4:00 this morning!
Their (Ron and Bryce's) truck was having oil pressure issues on Saturday and wouldn't be able to get into the shop until Monday afternoon. After hearing the news they decided it would be better to come home for a couple days rather than stay in a hotel not knowing when they'd have a truck to drive again. Just some background info...they have been driving Bryce's truck each doing a 12 hour shift. Although, Ron has been doing some truck jumping with empty trucks over there, just to get extra hours in. He wasn't able to get his own truck until this week. So...they will both go run Ron's truck for the couple days before Christmas, then come home and hopefully be able to hit it hard starting the Monday after Christmas!
We are really excited. Things have been a little scary and weren't sure if it was even going to work out at times, but things are finally coming together again and right now they are looking even better than we first expected! Although, its also looking like its going to take a few months longer than we hoped to get the family moved over there.
So, here we go again! We were pretty lazy this morning! Landon was in his jammies till LUNCH! Madilyn wanted to build a tent with ALL the blankets! (but I don't think she even played in it...GO FIGURE!)
We played in the snow for a little bit today. After our errands we were going to come back and build a snowman, but both kids were way too ornery!
OF COURSE!
So...little brother had to try too
Landon actually got in and had fun in the snow too! (he usually BAWLS and BAWLS!) I think its because he won't keep gloves on so his hands turn bright red and freeze instantly, PLUS, he can't walk in it very well!
Gingerbread houses with the Beehives!
Our gingerbread village!!
My house! :)
and Madilyn's side!
I was impressed at how well BOTH kids behaved tonight! I didn't think I'd have a chance to decorate mine, but the girls LOVED passing Landon around..and he loved all the candy they fed him!!
Love you, and I really hope I can get some sleep...BUTTHEAD!
So, here we go again! We were pretty lazy this morning! Landon was in his jammies till LUNCH! Madilyn wanted to build a tent with ALL the blankets! (but I don't think she even played in it...GO FIGURE!)
We played in the snow for a little bit today. After our errands we were going to come back and build a snowman, but both kids were way too ornery!
OF COURSE!
So...little brother had to try too
Landon actually got in and had fun in the snow too! (he usually BAWLS and BAWLS!) I think its because he won't keep gloves on so his hands turn bright red and freeze instantly, PLUS, he can't walk in it very well!
Gingerbread houses with the Beehives!
Our gingerbread village!!
My house! :)
and Madilyn's side!
I thought she did a pretty good job! While we were making it she told me
"I just LOVE Christmas!"
Love you, and I really hope I can get some sleep...BUTTHEAD!

1 comment:
Those gingerbread houses look GREAT!!! :)
Post a Comment