Dec 28, 2010

Day 3

BOTH kids woke up wanting Dad this morning.  I ended up on the couch with Landon last night.  The first the he said was "Dad?" Woohoo! You ranked in over "TOONS!!"

Then Madilyn asked for you first thing this morning too.  I told her you were at work and she said, "but I thought he was coming home?"  Even though she SAYS she doesn't miss you...she really does.
"IT MAKES 'HER' SO SAD!" that you aren't here

We finally made it to the dump today!  YAY!?

I got ALL the pictures onto CD's.  Now just to delete them.  I'm afraid to.  Even though I've uploaded them to kodak gallery for my book, I don't want to have to redo all the pictures for it if it deletes them too. I'm sure it won't, but I'm not going to take any chances till its ordered!

Madilyn keeps walking around with her sunglasses on.  She tells me she needs them to see and that she wishes she couldn't see.

The other night Madilyn decided she wanted to make a snow angel, so...she did.
 After Landon ate the green beans last night....
 He decided they needed a little VANILLA flavoring. 

Yah, I don't know either? But he DEFINITELY needed a diaper change!

Tonight Madilyn wanted to share her chair with Landon...then told me to take a picture.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ha ha

USA said...

Ha Ha what?!!! Your kids are darling. I hope you have a good new year too! We're all home with the yucky colds, coughs, runny noses today. Not fun. So, what's better to bring in the new year than going to bed at 9:00? I guess we'll see! Happy New Year!