I guess its time I get this post up...I've been working on it for 2 days now. (SORRY!!!) This is mostly from Wednesday after we went to town, filled a 2 in that box for you (although it was worth it to go in and talk to the lady), and went birthday shopping, don't worry I really didn't spend that much!
Landon refused to eat his chicken nuggets and tator tots without a fork!
Madilyn slept right through dinner. She's been VERY tired lately so I just let her sleep, hoping she could catch up and not be so onery!
While Landon rode his semi!
and played in this spot by the couches forever.
Then Madilyn finally woke up and didn't crash again until 3:30AM!!
I told her she HAD to lay on the couch and close her eyes!
I tried laying with her but all she did was SQIRM!
Finally she gave in!
DAY 5 (Thursday)
My days are all screw-ball-y! I kept thinking yesterday was Friday and today was Saturday. Going to town in the middle of the week must have done it! I don't have any pictures from Thursday.
We slept in, cleaned the house, and went to the post office!
Today...Friday...we are just getting ready for NEW YEARS EVE!! Madilyn (and Landon) helped get treats ready for tonight and I haven't pressured either one of them to get dressed! I'm the only one in jeans today! Usually I'm the one in PJ's...well, sweats all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment