Feb 26, 2011

A Ford?!

Taylor, a good family friend, was making fun of Ron for parking his pickup around the corner of the house because its a FORD!! 
He said he was going to have to get a picture of it...
well Taylor, I snapped one for you this morning before he left!!

But just so you know he STILL HATE FORD just as much, if not more!!
 Why you ask??
He spent all morning trying to get it going just so he could leave this morning! 

3 comments:

USA said...

hmmm...a diesel :)

Jessica said...

I'm disappointed in you, Ron! David has been trying many years to break me into buying a Ford but I won't allow it!
Hope it won't give you too much trouble... although, we know it probably will! ;)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Rusty would agree 100% with Ron!! After all Ford stands for Fix Or Repair Daily. :) The diesels do seem to have a lot of problems though, while the gassers aren't quite as bad. (This is all coming from my mechanic husband, or course, but I do have to agree) :)