Ron's been bustin' butt in North Dakota since Christmas and hasn't been home for 6 weeks!!
We decided it was time he got to spend some REAL time at home.
The last week has been GREAT!! The kids couldn't have been happier and I felt like I was dating again! We haven't gone out so much since we got married!
We've all enjoyed every minute of it! Unfortunatly I didn't capture any of it with pictures.
We decided it was time he got to spend some REAL time at home.
The last week has been GREAT!! The kids couldn't have been happier and I felt like I was dating again! We haven't gone out so much since we got married!
We've all enjoyed every minute of it! Unfortunatly I didn't capture any of it with pictures.
WE...tagged along while Ron took care of some business at the Idaho Fall office, went grocery shopping, visited family, hung out at home, watched basketball, had dinner with friends, spent a day in town without kids, ate at famous dave's, went to green canyon, made a mad dash to town in a snow storm to get basketball shoes for one day of morning basket ball, bought a blue tooth, took Landon's 2-year pictures, picked up the new work pickup, had a birthday party, went to the temple, put off going back to work, cuddled with a sick little girl, spent a morning fixing a FORD, if we're lucky we'll get to keep Ron around for a couple more days until he can get the pickup in the shop, and in the end...gained back my 5 pounds!!
Now its time to get started on some projects so the rest of us can get out of here too! I've had everything packed and ready to go for a month now! So I'm sure things won't get going for us until I break down and get myself in the middle of a project!..or maybe I'll start unpacking...anything to speed up the process!!
Now its time to get started on some projects so the rest of us can get out of here too! I've had everything packed and ready to go for a month now! So I'm sure things won't get going for us until I break down and get myself in the middle of a project!..or maybe I'll start unpacking...anything to speed up the process!!

3 comments:
So glad you all got in some precious time together! It's pretty crazy that it's already been 6 weeks. Hopefully you can get moved over there soon. We love you guys!
Ron, thanks for calling me to chat and for not passing me until we were on the highway, I'm sure it nearly killed you! ;) Be safe!
i'm glad we were able to spend a few days with you guys before we got sick. i'm also very grateful we didn't pass anything onto you guys. so glad you were able to have a whole week! yeah!
Well at least all the dating is one positive thing from him being gone, but how nice to have him back! I'm so glad he is able to spend some time with you guys and to travel safe!! :)
Post a Comment