Landon's Birthday was a busy busy day! We went to town to get his two year pics taken...what a stud! He LOVED every minute of it!! He was such a poser! I couldn't believe it! I was craking up the whole time.
We ran a few erronds and picked up Ron's new work pickup then came home and had a PARTY!
Landon's favorite movie is CARS!
Madilyn couldn't wait for everyone to get there so Landon could open presents!
He LOVED his first present!
CARS PAJAMA'S!!
Madilyn was a great help!!
Landon was so excited about the candles that he couldn't wait for us to finish singing happy birthday before he blew them out! In fact when I put them on the cake before the party he tried pretty hard to get me to light them for him right then!
His legs just aren't quite long enough to peddle his trike...but they got it figured it out!!
I can't decide which present is his favorite he plays with EVERYTHING! He's always going from one thing to the next. I LOVE IT!! But I can tell you for sure (nobody better let grandma hunting read this!!) His least favorite is the smurf blanket she made for his toddler bed! I tried making his bed with it and he had a cow!! It had to be completly off before he would settle down for bed! He is pretty attached to his green froggy blanket! Hopefully it will grow on him. His dad has one JUST LIKE it...and he still uses it!! 
Happy Birthday Landon!
WE LOVE YOU

2 comments:
happy birthday bud! we're sorry we missed it. didn't want to get anyone sick. we're still out for about a week probably, but we'll catch up to you soon.
What a fun birthday!! I love the cake!! :) Happy Birthday Landon!! :)
Post a Comment